Information Technology Staffing.
ISC’s highly qualified consultants are available to work on-site for short- or long-term placements, provide temporary-to-hire, and full-team placements. Our intimate knowledge of our customer’s local labor markets, businesses, IT initiatives, and cultures is the foundation for our commitment to making quality placements.
Infrastructure Staffing Services
We can assist your IT infrastrcture by implementing new technology, maintaining or supporting your network, installing new hardware or need help desk support our contract staff
highly skilled in all areas of IT infrastructure:
- IT Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Desktop Support Technician
- Computer Operator
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Architect
- Field Technician
- Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- PC Technician
- PC Software Specialist
- Network Administrator
ISC’s recruiting force is focused on two distinct technical areas: Application and Infrastructure
How We Do it
Our proven IT staffing approach enables us to engage the highest-quality local and regional technical professionals. Our approach includes:
- A thorough understanding of our customer’s business focus and initiatives
- Local labor market expertise
- Strategies to attract top IT talent through referrals and networking
- Thorough screening of candidates to ensure they are right for your position
- Continued placement support to retain your top IT talent.
Our local focus, referral-based sourcing strategy, and intense screening processes enable ISC to select the most qualified candidates to best meet your needs. We deliver skilled resources promptly and cost-effectively.